- ME: Guess what I brought you! *brings out City of Bones*
- HER: City of Bones? Is this the one you want me to read? That you're always telling me about?
- ME: YES! It's so good. Like it ruined my life, but I love it... I can't...
- HER: Okay... Hahaha.
- ME: And look! It's signed.
- HER: WHAT?! Don't give me your signed copy! I'll go buy my own.
- ME: No, it's fine! Just read it!
- HER: What if something happens to it? Like... I drop it in water?
- ME: THEN I'D HATE YOU. DON'T DO THAT.
- HER: SEE! I can't risk that!
TV Shows: Bunheads, The Vampire Diaries, The Carrie Diaries, Dance Moms, Cheer Perfection.
Movies: Pitch Perfect and Silver Linings Playbook.
Book Series: The Mortal Instruments
Authors: Cassandra Clare, Nicholas Sparks, Sarah Dessen, Gayle Forman, Susane Colasanti, Cecelia Ahern
our kids will probably attend a middle school dance where the theme is the 2010’s
they’ll wear leggings with ugg boots and twerk to “call me maybe”
i have a crush on you. like i want to crush you. i fucking hate you
summer is real cute until every fuckin type of insect comes out of the 8th circle of hell
I have a final exam on Wednesday.
This is my attitude toward it and the last two weeks of school.
I’M DONE. 1232038930295029890% DONE.
i’m jealous of people who have cute laughs and fast metabolisms and nice teeth and good hair and can just make any outfit look good and get along with everyone and are great at sports and do well in school because none of that is me
I could win an Olympic gold medal in being ignored
did someone say something
- My mom: You've been in the same position since I left like three hours ago
- Me: You have to admit that's kind of impressive